The Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association (WVWA), Friends of the Wissahickon (FOW), and Woodmere Art Museum are teaming up to present the 2018 Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest. All photos entered in the contest must be taken within Wissahickon Valley Park, along the Green Ribbon Trail, or on one of the WVWA managed preserves. The deadline for submissions is October 15, 2018.
- All photos must be taken within the Wissahickon Valley Park, along the Green Ribbon Trail, or on one of the WVWA managed preserves
- Enter photos taken within the last 3 years
- Categories include: Best in Show, Landscape, People, Structures, Wildlife, Junior Submission and People’s Choice
- You may enter up to 4 photos
- Photos should be high resolution (at least 300 DPI) and in one of the following file formats: .tiff, .eps, .jpg, .png, or .gif
- File names should follow this format- last name_category_submission number or last name_youth_category_submission number EX: smith_wildlife_1.jpg or smith_youth_wildlife_4.jpg
- Location of the photo must be included in the description of each photo
- Provide a current phone number, email and mailing address
- Enter only photographs taken by you, the entrant
- Entrants who wish to have your their photo displayed at the Winners Reception should submit a paper copy of the photo to the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association at 12 Morris Road, Ambler, PA 19002. All prints should be on quality paper sized 8″ x 10″.
Submissions can be made through the FOW website CLICK HERE
Contact Gina Craigo, Senior Community Outreach Manager, with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-646-8866.
The 2018 Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest is presented by: