• 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Map »
• Online registration is closed
• Walk-ins are welcome on Sunday; smaller groups only
Hands-on science made fun! And delicious!
Take a guided tour of the sugar bush through WVWA’s Four Mills Nature Reserve on the Green Ribbon Trail. Learn about the trees, taste the sap and see it boil into syrup. Finish with a sweet treat and hot cocoa at WVWA’s headquarters. Program lasts approximately 45 minutes.
• WVWA Members: $5 adult/$3 child (12 years and under)
• Non-Members: $10 adult/$5 child (12 years and under)
• Become a new WVWA member at $45.00 and attend for free
• Registration requested, walk-ins welcome