Program is Full
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
WVWA Headquarters at Four Mills Barn
During the winter, birds face a challenge: finding enough food to survive the cold, snowy weather at a time when food is more scarce. You can help by putting out homemade, birdseed ornaments, which also decorate your backyard trees! Since you’ll be taking your ornaments home, be sure to bring a container with you. Hot chocolate and cookies will be served. Please note ornaments may be made with products containing nuts.
- WVWA Headquarters, Four Mills Barn, 12 Morris Road, Ambler, PA 19002
- Members and children under 12: free (use MEMBER code when registering)
- Non-members: $10.00
Register online Program is Full
- Register by December 11 to ensure enough supplies
- Ornaments MAY be made with products containing nuts
- Bring cookie cutters (if you have them) and a container to bring home your ornaments