This program is cancelled
Join WVWA Naturalist, Kristy Morley, as we explore Armentrout Preserve for late-fall and early-winter migrants. This program is open to both beginner and experienced birders.
- Meet at the parking lot at Armentrout, on Beale Road, off Penllyn Blue Bell Pike (Map)
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Sturdy, waterproof shoes are recommended
- Bring binoculars and field guide if you have them (some loaners available)
- This program is cancelled; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00