Participate in the 118th Audubon Christmas Bird Count! Join WVWA staff and explore Four Mills Reserve for winter species. If we are lucky, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Red-breasted Nuthatch and Winter Wren will have arrived! We will continue the Christmas Bird Count at our Willow Lake Preserve at the conclusion of this walk. Participants are welcome to join us for that walk as well.
More information on the Christmas Bird Count can be found here.
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Four Mills Reserve, WVWA Headquarters, 12 Morris Road, Ambler 19002
- Refreshments will be served in the Barn at the conclusion of the Four Mills walk
- Each walk will last approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Sturdy, waterproof shoes are recommended
- Bring binoculars and field guide if you have them (some loaners available)
- Register online