Event is cancelled
Join us as we explore Four Mills Reserve throughout the seasons. We will meet for a walk and use all our senses to investigate nature in our backyard. We will look for animal tracks in the snow, the first flowers of spring, creatures of the creek, and the sights and sounds of autumn, Activities may include scavenger hunts, crafts, and nature journaling. Refreshments will be served.
- Dress for the weather, including hats and gloves
- Wear sturdy, waterproof shoes, trails may be wet or snow covered
- Hot chocolate in the barn at WVWA headquarters after our walk
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Four Mills Reserve, WVWA Headquarters, 12 Morris Road, Ambler 19002