Program is full
Join WVWA Naturalist, Kristy Morley for an early evening walk highlighting the habits and adaptations of our nocturnal neighbors. We’ll wander from forest to field and look for signs of great horned and screech owls. Dress for the weather as we may be standing quietly in one place for a prolonged period.
- Meet at Crossways Preserve - Parking and trail entrance on Cathcart Road, between Morris Road and Township Line Road
- Sturdy, waterproof shoes are recommended
- Bring binoculars and field guide if you have them (some loaners available)
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp for use at the end of the program
- Please note that registration closes 24 hours before this event.
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
Register online Program is Full