9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Want to deepen your love of the natural world, notice nature’s tiniest details and spend time surrounded by the beauty of the outdoors? Then start keeping a nature journal! Join us for a monthly journal club and make this activity a habit.
We will focus our journaling activities on trees, but also anything else that catches our fancy. You may find it helpful to watch this video from John Muir Laws on drawing trees: https://johnmuirlaws.com/draw-trees-video-workshop/
- Registration required; Members: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Meet at Crossways Preserve - Parking and trail entrance on Cathcart Road, between Morris Road and Township Line Road
- Dress for the weather, some trails may be wet/muddy
- What to bring: Your notebook and favorite drawing tools. You may want to bring a small portable chair or waterproof blanket to make yourself more comfortable.
- Note: there are no restrooms at the Preserve! Adjust your coffee intake accordingly!
- Registration closes 24 hours before this event.
- Members Only Register here
- Non-Members Register here