1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Craft Beer by the Creek is back by popular demand! For this Sunday Funday we’ll have a food truck, local craft beer (and cider!) and live music.
This event started out as a Young Friends Member benefit – but we figured the more the merrier! Although if you are a Young Friend – or
decide to become one – entry is free and you get two free drinks and a $10 food voucher.
Due to limited parking, we ask that you park at the Ambler Post Office and hike into the historic Four Mills Barn along the Wissahickon Creek. We’ll have directional signs along the way, but really all you have to do is follow the sounds and smells of merriment.
All proceeds support WVWA - we believe that people benefit when nature thrives.
- Event is at Four Mills Barn, 12 Morris Rd, Ambler, PA 19002
- Park at the Ambler Post Office, 200 W Butler Pike, Ambler, PA 19002, walk down Butler Pike towards Morris Rd, make a left onto the Green Ribbon Trail, walk about 10 minutes then cross the two bridges on your right to join the party! Don’t worry, we’ll have signs to guide you.
- SEPTA is just a 12 minute walk away: Ambler Regional Rail
- There will be limited seating; feel free to BYO chair
- Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Food and Drink not included in $10 fee
- Event is all ages; 21+ to drink (must bring valid ID)
- Advance registration requested; Walk ups welcome
- Online registration will open soon!