Come learn about the moths that inhabit the Wissahickon Watershed at Crossways Preserve with Kristy Morley and Blaine Rothauser. We will use a special light and screen to attract, view and identify these underappreciated creatures of the night.
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Meet at Crossways Preserve - Parking and trail entrance on Cathcart Road, between Morris Road and Township Line Road
- Wear sturdy shoes
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp
- Limit the use of insect repellent, as it may be possible to handle some of the larger moths
- Registration closes 24 hours before this event.
- Register online