9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Program is cancelled
Meet and park at the Four Mills Barn. From there we will hike on the Green Ribbon Trail to Penllyn Woods, connect with the County Trail which will take us to Crossways Preserve (the halfway point) and then return on the same path to the Barn. This hike will show the connection between the Green Ribbon Trail, the County Trail and WVWA's Crossways Preserve.
- Members: free | Non-members: $10
- Meet at WVWA Headquarters at Four Mills Reserve, 12 Morris Road, Ambler PA 19002
- Dress for the outdoors
- Wear sturdy, waterproof shoes
- Bring your own water and snacks
- Restroooms will only be available at the beginning and end of the hike
- Friendly leashed dogs allowed
- Please use your discretion for bringing young children and dogs as we average a 24 minute mile