1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Online registration is closed. Walk-ins welcome. See you Sunday!
Craft Beer by the Creek is back by popular demand! For this Sunday Funday we’ll have Roasted Liberties food truck, Sweetly Scooped ice cream, local craft beer, Stone & Key Cellars hard cider, and live music by Acoustic Keys. Drinks will be poured by Ideal Brew.
Pricing: Members: free | Non-members: $10 (food & drink not included in $10 fee)
Become a new member and attend Craft Beer by the Creek for free PLUS get a free drink ticket and $5 food voucher!
All proceeds support WVWA
Due to limited parking, we ask that you park at the Ambler Post Office and hike into the historic Four Mills Barn along the Wissahickon Creek. We’ll have directional signs along the way, but really all you have to do is follow the sounds and smells of merriment.
- Event is at Four Mills Barn, 12 Morris Rd, Ambler, PA 19002
- Park at the Ambler Post Office, 200 W Butler Pike, Ambler, PA 19002, walk down Butler Pike towards Morris Rd, make a left onto the Green Ribbon Trail, walk about 10 minutes then cross the two bridges on your right to join the party! Don’t worry, we’ll have signs to guide you.
- SEPTA is just a 12 minute walk away: Ambler Regional Rail
- There will be limited seating; feel free to BYO chair
- Dogs on leash are welcome
- Event is all ages; 21+ to drink (must bring valid ID)
- Advance registration requested; Walk ups welcome
Plan your hike in:
Food, Brews & Tunes Provided by: