7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Program FULL - call 215-646-8866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to waitlist
Fall is one of the best times of the year to see and hear owls - and what could be a better way to take advantage of autumn's beautiful, quiet nights than to go in search of those nocturnal wonders at the suburban home of the Temple Owls! Join WVWA Naturalist Kristy Morley for an evening learning all about the habits and adaptations of our nocturnal neighbors, followed by an owl-prowl through the twilight woods!
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: Free | Non-members: $10
- Discount Codes available for Temple University students and Ambler Arboretum Members. Contact email@example.com for more information
- Program location: Temple Arboretum | 580 Meetinghouse Road, Ambler, PA 19002 | Meet at the Woman's National Farm and Garden Association Visitor's Center
- Dress for the weather as we may be standing quietly in one place for a prolonged period
- Bring binoculars (some loaners will be available)
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp for use during the walk
Register online - Program FULL - call 215-646-8866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to waitlist