8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Participate in the 119th Audubon Christmas Bird Count! Join WVWA staff and explore Four Mills Reserve and Willow Lake Preserve for winter species. If we are lucky, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Red-breasted Nuthatch and Winter Wren will have arrived!
More information on the Christmas Bird Count can be found here.
- Registration required; Members and children under 12: free | Non-members: $10.00
- Four Mills Reserve, WVWA Headquarters, 12 Morris Road, Ambler 19002
- Refresments will be served in the Barn between the two walks.
- Each walk will last approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Sturdy, waterproof shoes are recommended (Traisl will be wet and muddy)
- Bring binoculars and field guide if you have them (loaners available)
- Register online