2019 Maple Sugaring Festival
Sunday, February 10, 2019
12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Maple Sugaring pre-registrations are full and now closed! We will accept walk-ins to the event and we will fit those in when possible. Please plan on a wait, though we’ll keep it as brief as possible. Thank you for your understanding!
Learn how maple syrup and sugar are made - a delicious and fun way to make science come alive! WVWA offers a very special winter event that is ideal for families, scout groups and anyone curious about the maple sugaring process. Guides take small groups through the woods to see the tapped trees and then watch it being boiled into sugar. End your walk at WVWA’s historic headquarters for hot chocolate and warm treats with maple syrup. Tours last approximately 45 minutes. Last tour leaves at 3:00 p.m.
- WVWA Members: $5 adult/$3 child (12 years and under)
- Non-Members: $10 adult/$5 child (12 years and under)
- Family Level and Platinum Membership: Free!
- Become a new WVWA member at the family or platinum level and receive a free tour - Membership Information
- Dress for the weather and trail conditions; wear sturdy, protective shoes or boots
- No dogs or strollers please