What's great about being on a Green Ribbon Team?
- DINE UNDER THE BIG TOP TENT- Celebrate with your teammates at your seat in the shade!
- The BIG TOP TENT is open until 9:00 pm - for Green Ribbon Team members ONLY
- Tex Mex Connection dinner buffet, flavored frozen margaritas & specialty craft beer
- Private porta-potties
- A place to store your belongings during the race
- Photo booth with props
How to be a Green Ribbon Team
- Contact Lisa Hansell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-646-8866
- Maximum of 10 people per team – includes runners and guests.
- Each team must raise a minimum of $1,400 - that’s only $140 per team member!
- All donations are tax deductible and directly support the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Assoc.
- All funds must be raised by Monday, June 19, 2017
- Corporate matching gifts can be credited to the team total
The Green Ribbon Team That Raises the Most Money Wins
- A Team Cocktail Party for up to 20 people at Tex Mex Connection
- Your Team’s name on the coveted Winner’s Cup
- Your Team’s picture on the Tex Mex Connection and WVWA’s websites for a year
- Is there a website for online fundraising? YES, DonorPages is used for online fundraising. Documentation and consultation is available with WVWA.
- How do I register for the race? All team members who are running MUST also register for the Race through RunTheDay.com at the race fee of $42.00. This is additional to the fundraising goal.
- Can a team bring guests into the tent? Only the 10 team members will be allowed in the tent. You may have a team member that doesn't run but they are still counted as one of the team and the fundraising is still $1,400 per team.
- Can I have a double team? Yes, double teams have a maximum of 20 team members and must raise a minimum of $2,800.